What can Resilience do for my Business?
A central, continuous, trackable and reportable log of all risk treatments and corrective actions.
Effective workflow, automation and escalation is essential to track remediation, transfer or mitigation of risks in a visible and auditable manner.
Resilience provides a central digital platform to ensure a consistent, visible and trackable visualisation of risk treatments.
Have a birds-eye view of the corrective action plans being implemented in consultation and with review from relevant stakeholders and accountable parties.
For each risk identified during assessments, ensure the following:
- Specify agreed treatment and corrective action plans - Workflow, automation and escalation.
- Specify the treatment option agreed - Avoid, reduce, share/transfer or accept.
- Specify a target resolution date - Ensure business KPI’s are met.
- Document the treatment and corrective action plans - Outline the approach, relationships and interdependencies.
- Assign an appropriate responsible owner – Assign an owner to implement the agreed treatment and corrective action plan.
- Assign accountable parties – Assign ownership to review that the agreed treatment plan is implemented.
- Assign informed parties - Monitor and report on progress of the treatment plan implementation.
- Specify the agreed treatment or corrective action - Accept, mitigate, avoid, transfer and/or closed.
Resilience Integrated Risk Treatment and Corrective Actions
Defined expectations of the detail of treatment plans required for each risk level, enables you to track and report on remediation in real time for effective risk management. It’s a central digital registry that automatically assigns tasks to responsible parties, providing a trackable and auditable process with assurance.
Identify, Assess, Report, Remediate And Monitor All Project Risks
We believe in a quantitative and qualitative approach, with prescribed workflows that automate project risk assurance. We cut complexity with approval proccesses that track and audit all risk, providing the oversight required to operate and manage critical projects throughout their lifecycle.